I do not likeÂ maps withÂ rectangular fields.Â But drivingÂ aÂ combineÂ harvesterÂ plusÂ the tractorÂ with trailerÂ isÂ a bit tedious in SP mode.
SoÂ I came acrossÂ the modÂ autopilotÂ gotchTOM.
Now IÂ did not want to changeÂ everyÂ harvestersÂ myselfÂ andÂ thereforeÂ I have writtenÂ AutoCombine.Â And I haveÂ taken overÂ partsÂ ofÂ autopilotÂ in myÂ mod.Â TheÂ ModÂ isÂ installedÂ easilyÂ in theÂ mod folder.Â It is automaticallyÂ addedÂ inÂ allcombines andÂ forage harvestersÂ with normalÂ helper.Â ThusÂ the combineÂ threshesÂ automaticallyÂ inÂ circlesÂ around the field.
TheÂ AutoCombineÂ HudÂ is openedÂ with theÂ keyÂ K.Â The helperÂ startsÂ normally usingÂ the H key.
Warning:Â YouÂ mustÂ turn on theÂ alternativeÂ helperÂ only inÂ Hud.Â The button isÂ in the 2ndÂ RowÂ far left.Â IsÂ thereÂ a quadrilateral,Â thenÂ only the normalÂ helperÂ is on.
Changes in versionÂ 2.1:
- Forage harvestingÂ with a trailer.Â I worksÂ only whenÂ you chooseÂ “AutoCombine mode [up/down]”Â together with theÂ “turn mode [driving]”.Â Attention,Â you will need aÂ lot of space for turning!
- Better support forÂ CourseÂ Play.Â The correspondingÂ button isÂ in the 2ndÂ row on the right.
- You can jumpÂ to the next step when turningÂ ifÂ theÂ combine isÂ stuckÂ somewhere.Â The button isÂ in theÂ firstrow on the right
- Limited steering angle so thatÂ combinesÂ with a very largeÂ cutterÂ no longerÂ startÂ to commute.
- Optimization forÂ fieldsÂ withÂ “sharp”Â corners
Changes in version 2.0:
- Potato andÂ beet harvesters
- You can switchÂ between the circleÂ driveÂ andÂ up and down
- ThereÂ areÂ already presentÂ in the vehicleÂ helperÂ marks
- If theÂ HUDÂ is displayed,Â the perspectiveÂ does not change
The modÂ can be uploaded everywhere usingÂ theÂ originalÂ download linkÂ andÂ the name of theÂ modders.Â The re-upload toÂ another fileÂ hosterÂ is prohibited.Â A shortÂ note toÂ meÂ would be nice too.
DOWNLOAD LINK:Â http://www.modhoster.com/download/mvr23