Note: This mod package is for the MoreRealistic mod (Â http://ls2013-mod.com/?p=25322 )
The package contains
- Â Claas Quadrant 1200 – baler of ‘cubic’ bales
- Krassort – trailers for bale transport
- ET-Agrar bale fork – best suited for square bales; a version for tele and one for front loader
What was changed compared to the non-MR version?
Claas Quadrant 1200
- Adjusted limit for clogging the pick-up – swaths of Lexion 770er can be pressed with a speed of roughly 10km / h
- Capacity of bales
- Collision of bales
- Animation of the ball track
- Script for attaching/holding the bale has been removed because it is no longer needed. The bales may fall out of the trailer, if you drive much too fast (especially roundbales) . However, normally they stay where they should.
ET- agricultural bale fork
- Script for the attaching/holding the bale has been removed because it is no longer needed.
- Optimized distribution of weight => The fork stuck now literally on the front loader, even if you transport four bales !
- In conjunction with the latter point and the new collision of square bales from the quadrant it no longer happens that one of the prongs breaks through the bales => Frustration- free work possible!
Notes about using the Quadrant:
- Bale slide to be folded out manually before use, so you have to get off and walk back to the bale slide, where you can open it
- PTO must be connected manually. So also get off and walk to the towbar.
- It is possible to manually eject the bales (baler must be turned on)
- PickUp must be lowered before straw or hay can be collected
Modelle und Texturen: daniel11
Ã„nderungen fÃ¼r MR: fruktor
Download Square bales package v 1.1 MR (uploaded.net) original link